Over the winter we replaced the 540 kit and returned to the standard bore with a new sleeve, bumped compression to 10 – 1 with a new piston and rings and replaced the Koni dampers which were suffering from weak top end links. New drive chain. The motor still has the top end oiler, Super Trap exhaust, Megacycle cam and kit, and K&N air filter. While the motor was opened we took the head to a specialist and he gave it a good valve job and cleaned up the ports. The bike performs very nicely with no leaks or piston slap. It will pull the bike briskly to the ton and is very well sorted. The 540 kit was created from a bored out standard sleeve, and although it made good power, it distorted resulting in piston slap and oil consumption. Next time I go with a big bore I am using an oversized sleeve so the walls have full integrity. With these upgrades the bike is now offered for $4,000.